Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sampath in Kannada and malayalam


WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2010 CATEGORIES:  , 
Actor Sampath after impressing the tamil audiences with his performance in Goa, Asal,Kattradhu Kalavu is now all set to impress the Kannada audience with two of his forthcoming flicks, which have Darshan and Puneet Rajkumar playing the leads.

Sampath who was part of the Mohanlal star Sagar Alias Jacky says It's really great to experiment with so many languages. I just finished a Malayalam film with Prithviraj, in which I play a baddie, who speaks in Tamil and English. My biggest advantage is that I can fluently speak Tamil, Telugu and Kannada, and can dub in all the languages. I am now brushing up my Malayalam. 

Sampath just cannot stop gushing about the scintillating number he did for the film. I had a blast dancing with a Ukrainian danseuse. She was so flexible that for a minute I felt she had no bones in her body. She was mind-blowing. 

And what's happening on the Tamil front other than known projects Bhavani IPS and Aaranya Kaandam? I am currently busy with the Bharath-starrer Yuvan Yuvathi. I am also eagerly waiting for Varnam directed by Raju S.M, in which I have done a spectacular role.

No comments:

Post a Comment