Monday, August 9, 2010

Vijay Sangeetha Bond

Categories: cinenews , Sangeetha , vijay

Vijay Saneetha
Vijay-Sangeetha and Sangeetha- Krish have been good friends for long .

As a testimony to it If you call actress Sangeetha on her mobile, you can hear the Oru chinna thamarai... tune from the Vijay-starrer Vettaikaran.

“Well, this song has been my hello tune ever since vettaikran was out and I’ve no plans of changing it,” she blushes.

As her the Reason? She says “It’s a song that features two of my most favourite people — my husband Krish and actor Vijay. In fact, Vijay’s wife Sangeetha also has the same hello tune. The four of us have been good friends for the longest time and when the song came out in Krish-Vijay combination, Sangeetha immediately made it as her hello tune. She insisted I have it as mine as well,” she reveals.

She further says, “Interestingly, Krish and Vijay also share the same name as Krish’s full name is Vijay Balakrishnan. And then, there are two Sangeethas. I wonder if there’s anything to this bond!”

No comments:

Post a Comment